Exams are over!! Like.................... finally!!! In less then 2 months time, we are all gonna be Year 2s. Wow! This is fast. 1 year ago, I was still a freshie in NP going through NPP. I was not even a year 1. Maybe year 0? HAHA! And now, I'm here anticipating the life of a year 2. I'm sure it's gonna be more exciting as there will be immunology! And no maths *grins*
Oh oh, I told myself to do this once exam is over. *ahem, clear throat*
I SURVIVED MATHS!!!!
However, once I enter year 2, there will be no more Silvereen there to help me in my homework T.T And Jeannie too! They are like the 2 most regular person whom I turn to if there is any doubts in my homework. I guess I have to either pay more attention in class or hand in blank scripts in the future :( Also, I'll miss taking bus together with silvereen every morning! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Not to mention mugging in the bus if there is any test or exams going on that day. I will be so lonely *sob sob* Anyway, when are we going out, girls? Another trip to Seoul garden? Then we'll witness another episode of silvereen and her beef and jeannie and her chips :D
Anyway anyway, I'm so in love with Arashi new song, もう一歩 right now! It's so nice lah! Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! The melody is so nice, and the lyrics is so beautiful! I love all the songs in this coming new single too! And the new pv is chou kakoii! Okay okay, enough. I'm gonna watch the ANS that I downloaded a few days ago.The show is ending T.T I don't want it to end! It's one of my favourite Arashi's variety show!!! What am I going to do if there is no more ANS every week? Then I won't get to see them play Aibaland games anymore! And Aiba sugoruku, and and their no money special :(:(:(