I just realised that, my IPC lecture notes is full of Arashi's drawings, scribbles and comments. HAHAHAHA! That shows how much I pay attention during IPC. It's like, every few pages, there will be some wordings or drawings related to Arashi popping up, and instead of concentrating on the main content of that page, I will try to continue my little doodle. HAHA! Oh, and I realised that I smiled to myself too, while looking at what I had scribbled. I must be mad. The aftereffect of studying too much. But I wasn't really concentrating on my revision either.
I'm a happy girl today because I reserved Arashi's 5x10 concert sapporo dome charm!! I AM SO HAPPY CAN!!! I had been dying wanting to own one of those charms ever since the start of their anniversary tour. Initially I wanted the kokuritsu charm, but it had been reserved by someone else T.T But, I'm satisfied with sapporo's too. At least I get to own one their concert goods. HEHEHE! How I wish the sapporo colour is meant for Nino since it's yellow. I wanted their concert T shirt too. But it would cost me 100 bucks! Oh my gawd! Why so expensive?!?!?! T.T So, i dropped the idea :(:(:(:(:(
Anyway, I doubt you guys know what I'm talking about. Just know that I am very happy today can already! HAHAHA!
Oh oh, 1 last thing. Look to your right --> Nino is dancing on my blog! How can he be so cute?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA!!
Okay, I know some people will be making the =.= face after they read what I've wrote. Alright, I'm done fangirl-ing. Enjoy my Nino dancing! :D