<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Date:Friday, February 12, 2010
Time:22:52
Suddenly, I feel like dancing. Because of exams, I've not danced for like 1 week? In the midst of mugging for exams (in which 90% of the time was on lj, fb, msn and tv), I had this sudden urge to dance. HAHA! Yea, I love dancing as much as I love ARASHI

And and, I miss sho-chan T.T just because he wasn't at Music Station live performance just now :( However, I really love how they added him in even though he was not there. Aww~~ ARASHI is always five!

Nino is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! OH MY GAWD!!! Pardon me, I know I've said this so many times that the whole world already know, but you can't blame me. Cos he's my ichiban ♥ And I realized that he dances with expressions. SO CUTE~~ As usual, I love the way he dances (no biasness here :D).

Despite wanting to see them with a lot of performances, dramas, interviews etc, but I definitely wouldn't want to see them without their days off. I wouldn't want them to only sleep for 3-4 hours a day T.T Sometimes, you can feel that they are tired from the shows they attend, even though they tried not to show them out. It kinda pain me seeing them with their SUPER tight schedule. *pang~ heartbreak*



ABOUT
Liping
21.08.1991
A typical Leo who loves dark chocolate and the colour blue.
♥ Dance
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Biomedical Science
A full time fangirl of ARASHI and 罗志祥 :D
CHATTERBOX

LOST AND FOUND
Aiting
Andrew
Anna
Anson
Ash
Careen
Cheesiang
Cheryl
D3 Club
Eileen
Esther
Fangli
Geraldine
Hockheng
Huiyin
Jeannie
JiaHui
Jieying
Jessie
Kimberly
Lihui
Lihui's blogshop
Lingyu
Lynno
Mun han
Ms Sim
Pearlyn
Penny
Rachelle
Safurah
Sam Yong
Sharmilee
Shaun Lai
Shawn Huang
Wanfong
Weisheng
Xin Ying
Zolene

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo